Assistant Manager (Investment Accounting) | Contract up to 55k
Our client is a market leading insurance company, urgently looking for Assistant Manager/ Manager for investment reporting. The right candidate will start immediately.
- Prepare investment reporting including yield analysis, asset, and liability matching
- Provide valuation and analysis of investments to the regulators and stakeholders
- Assist in IFRS 9 implementation projects
- Data and transaction reconciliation between financial systems
- Perform ad-hoc duties and assignments as required
- Degree holder in accounting / finance
- Minimum 4 years of experience, preferably in insurance or banking industry
- Investment accounting experiences is highly preferable
- Exposure or understanding in IAS 39 or IFRS 9 is a plus
- Analytic and willing to learn personality
- Fluent Chinese and English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.