Depositary Specialist, Associate 2
Reporting to Senior Associate / Officer in Depositary Oversight, this position is an opportunity for a suitable candidate to gain exposure to all areas of Depositary Oversight. The position is initially with the Client reporting team.
- Oversight and review of Client reporting to include monthly and Quarterly client reports.
- Complete all other reviews, CPT letter, Financial Statement reviews in line with procedure ensuring our regulatory obligations are met.
- Deliver client reporting to a high standard within agreed targets on an ongoing basis.
- Liaise with Clients, Company secretaries etc where required ensuring good communication and Client Service.
- To ensure timely and proper completion of tasks of team members.
- Review and comment on draft prospectuses and financial statements
- Devising work programs and schedules
Skills and Experience :
- A good understanding of the regulatory framework for Funds (UCITS/Non-UCITS/AIFMD) would be an advantage
- Relevant industry experience (not necessarily within a Trustee/Depositary role)
- Ability to motivate and encourage staff reporting to them to work at optimum levels
- Ability to recognise and target areas for increased efficiencies
- Strong Excel/Word skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written
- Organised and methodical
- Team player
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.