Allocations FP&A - ENO #191919
An interesting and challenging role within Group Finance in the Allocations FP&A Team with exposure to Corporate Functions, Front Divisions and Legal Entity Finance senior management.
This important role will support and manage planning and forecasting of Corporate Functions allocated costs as well as the CCAR/MYST projections process.
The successful candidate will be expected to support BAU as well as to provide creative solutions to the current processes. Key responsibility include:Support / preparation of all tasks relating to:
- Monthly Corporate Functions Forecast - both MI and Legal Entity
- The annual Corporate Function Allocated 5-year Financial Plan
- CCAR/DFAST projection
- Continually review the allocation processes and enhance them where possible
- Perform regular and ad-hoc financial analysis to support senior management information needs and decision making
You’ll be part of Corporate Functions Allocations FP&A team which acts as an interface between the Corporate Functions and Front Office Divisions and is an integrated member of Group Finance.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? Yes
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience working as a finance analyst or financial controller
- Proven Planning & Forecasting experience is desirable however not mandatory
- University degree in a finance related subject or a recognized finance qualification e.g. MBA, Chartered Accountancy, CIMA, ACCA
- Outstanding MS Office skills, with a particular focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work independently and to deliver to tight deadlines and willing to go-the extra mile during peak times
- Desire to understand the businesses being supported and the related cost drivers
- A focus on high quality delivery and continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.