Senior Associate in Private Sector Consulting
PwC is a powerful network of over 295 000 experts across 156 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
About the role
PwC’s Consulting Practice has ambitious growth plans. You’ll be working as part of a team spending a lot of time with clients dealing with issues as they arise, and gaining valuable exposure to different types of projects and diverse industries. You’ll carry out detailed analysis and help make recommendations that change their businesses. You’ll gain experience in several different areas of Consulting such as Finance, Operations, People and Organisation, Risk, Strategy, Sustainability, etc and will become a well-rounded universal problem-solver.
We’ll expect you to have an entrepreneurial mind, challenge conventional assumptions and spark thoughtful debate. This is one of the best ways we know to come up with fresher, smarter answers to our clients’ toughest problems. We also look for people who bring something more to our work than their academic credentials. Like the self-discipline, self-motivation, team-working skills that stem from a sporting background; or leadership qualities gained through work experience.
As a Senior Consultant, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivery of projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Essential skills & experience required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in different spheres of business including a consulting experience
- strong expert in one or several business areas, universal skills, knowledge and experience in management consulting are preferred
- Ability to manage projects, including leading and directing teams
- Ability to be pragmatic, resilient and innovative in problem solving and issue resolution
- strong command in English, Ukrainian and Russian (oral and written)
- polished presenter and communicator
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.