Senior Application Support Analyst
The FO JV Governance & Assurance team is responsible in managing the Governance and Assurance processes associated systems. The team provides advisory support to JV practitioners across the Group and during Annual Assurance processes such as Non-operated Venture Self-Assessment (NOVSAT) & Annual Assurance for Company File. The team maintains financial controls in MetricStream associated with the risk and control frameworks, along with the results of management review facilitating routine monitoring of the effectiveness of that framework through standard assurance processes in MetricStream. Team is responsible for supporting businesses & functions in the data management and in ensuring integrity of the data maintained in the application. and reporting to Business and Group GRA which helps Shell in assessing the effectiveness of its risk management and control framework with regard to JV.
A key requirement of the role is to ensure proper data is maintained in the MetricStream & Company File system. Monthly and Quarterly monitoring of the user base, data integrity is performed to assure relevant actions have been taken.
The role holder would be expected to support wider stakeholders within and outside FO. The role is expected to champion data quality in the application and actively engage with stakeholders to follow standard guidance, sharing best practice and escalating where appropriate.
- Provide day-to-day support for delivering web-form requests and addressing queries from end users and stakeholders.
- Support the data quality within the application to ensure applications have accurate information recorded.
- Support user access to ensure only authorized individuals can log into application.
- Support Control Owner Confirmation module within MetricStream application.
- Support in updating of standardized control framework following Change Management process as and when requests received
- Support to maintain robust Work Instruction documentation for key activities and processes.
- Support the Annual Assurance process for Company File and NOVSAT.
- Manage the functional mail box and web-form requests for handling and closure.
- Take responsibility for more complex data maintenance requests which are either escalated or delegated.
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders to resolve issues, providing training and guidance where required.
- Contribute to specific projects as required.
This role has a wide assurance community across all Businesses and Functions and will have direct contact with Senior stakeholders within and outside FO Organization.
- Possess a degree within Finance & Accounting as well as 3 to 5 years of relevant finance work experience
- Candidate who have experience in data management, (i.e. Vendor Management, ERP Master Data and etc.)
- Good knowledge and experience in Sharepoint and MS Office applications like MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.