SEA Audit CoE - Administrator (Assurance)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do:
- Perform Entity’s Reputation and Management’s Integrity Checks.
- Perform Conflict Checks. Evaluate whether those existing relationships would create a potential conflict of interest.
- Coordinating and working with engagement team to provide report on potential conflicts.
- Obtain the most current shareholder/capitalisation chart from the prospective client.
- Updating and maintaining various databases.
- Data compilation, analysis and preparation of reports.
- Monitoring of shared mailbox and compiling information from the emails.
- Handle other ad hoc matters as and when required.
Your role as a leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
- Self-motivated, adaptable and comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Attention to detail in the quality of work
- Good team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly
You should have at least Diploma in Business Management or equivalent and 5 to 6 years of relevant experience in administrative/ business support will be required. To excel, you should have:
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.