Finance Regulatory Reporting, Sr Assc
With continued growth of the Alternative Investments Solutions business arising organically and through a recent acquisition, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic regulatory compliance professional to join our reporting team.
The role will encompass involvement in regulatory reporting support services to our clients for MMFR, Form PF, Form CPO-PQR and AIFMD regulatory filings.
- Client facing project calls
- Updating and monitoring progress of the regulatory production calendar for clients
- Preparation and review of regulatory calculations for each client
- Maintaining a supportive and service role to internal teams and the client
- Maintaining and updating as appropriate client files and customisations
- Preparation and review of client regulatory reports, updates etc.
- Maintenance and resolvement of issue logs
- Monitoring of regulatory filings
- Administrative duties of a sundry nature.
- A basic to in depth knowledge of MMFR, Form PF, Form CPO-PQR and AIFMD regulations and implications on regulatory reporting
- Prior experience of NAV and fund accounting beneficial.
- Strong organizational and time management skills – ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, should have ability to concisely and accurately summarise complex issues in written form.
- Should possess strong initiative, and be able to create innovative solutions to problems without a high degree of supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to perform effectively within strict deadlines.
- High degree of IT Literacy in particular MS Excel.
Education and Experience
- Degree/Qualification in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
- Experience within Funds Industry mandatory
- Experience in project management is desirable
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.