Senior Business Analyst, Americas Tax Technology Group(Portfolio Management Office)(Manager)
Senior Business Analyst, Americas Tax Technology Group (Portfolio Management Office) (Manager) (Multiple Positions), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, Nashville, TN.
Ensure that projects and programs forming part of specific tax technology portfolios are completed on time and on budget and aim to exceed the business expectations. Partner with business technology leaders, solution delivery Leads and architects in the definition and delivery of long-term business and technology strategies for one or more portfolios through the application of domain knowledge and enterprise analysis. Plan and manage the business analysis approach; communicating, driving and managing the business analysis effort for the Portfolio throughout all phases of the Americas Tax Technology Group project lifecycle. Actively review requirements traceability for impact and coverage analysis throughout the Portfolio. Work with the Business Analysis Center of Excellence to ensure consistent application of the business analysis, portfolio management office and Americas Tax Technology Group standards and methodologies and advise on exceptions. Manage and motivate teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate related work experience. In the alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or a related field and 4 years of related work experience.
- Must have 4 years of experience partnering with business technology leaders, solution delivery leads and architects in the definition and delivery of long-term technology strategies for one or more portfolios.
- Must have 4 years of experience with Enterprise Analysis.
- Must have 4 years of experience with industry-standard business analysis techniques including user stories, use cases, UML/logical modeling and BABOK.
- Must have 4 years of experience modifying business analysis according to the decided software development methodology, including Waterfall, Agile and RUP.
- Must have 4 years of experience using and training others to use requirements management, modeling and change control software.
- Must have 4 years of experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps, Office, and Visio.
- Must have 2 years of experience with mobile applications.
- Must have 1 year of experience with business analysis in the tax or finance domains.
- Must have 1 year of experience leading a team of business analysts to provide analysis and requirements, and ensure consistency, accuracy and quality of business analysis deliverables on larger initiates.
- Travel required up to 10%, to serve client needs
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.