Tax Accountant, Tax, Global Compliance & Reporting (Senior) (Multiple Positions)
Tax Accountant, Tax, Global Compliance & Reporting (Senior) (Multiple Positions), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, New York, NY.
Provide clients with tax guidance and planning related to tax compliance and reporting. Work on key client issues in domestic federal taxation with a focus on implementing tax strategies that align with the client's business objectives; corporate tax; pass-through entities; S corporations; and industry focus. Responsibilities include audit support for tax provision reviews and tax provision preparation. Responsible for tax compliance process including review of tax returns and tax projections throughout the year. Provide technical guidance and share knowledge with teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services focusing on more complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues. Demonstrate technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Learn about EY and its service lines and actively assess and present ways to apply knowledge and services.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax, Law, or a related field, plus 2 years of related tax experience; OR a Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax Law, or a related field, plus 1 year of related tax experience.
- Of the required work experience, must have 1 year of tax experience with a mid-size/regional to large sized/national public accounting firm delivering tax compliance and reporting including working on compliance engagements.
- Must have 1 year of tax experience including core tax accounting/ASC 740 and tax provisions review, or preparation working with US GAAP and/or IFRS accounting standards.
- Must have 1 year of experience preparing IRS Circular 230 procedures.
- Must have 1 year of experience with Go System and RIA Checkpoint tax research.
- Requires travel up to 10% of which less than 5% may be international to serve client needs.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.