Tax - Legal - E&P - Senior Associate / Manager - Jeddah / Riyadh
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Corporate Law practice, within Legal Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, on going compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.
Our team possess extensive knowledge of local and national corporate law. You’ll help our clients with a range of legal services including provision of support in choosing the type of company, drafting of corporate documents, contracts and the necessary assistance in the performance thereof, setting up companies, structuring capital, restructuring corporate governance, implementing changes to the legal structure, setting up joint ventures, and managing tax and real estate issues.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Posting End Date
February 28, 2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.