Senior Associate Tax Consulting (m/f)
A career in our International Tax Structuring practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team helps our clients structure their business in a tax efficient manner, both locally and globally by understanding the impact of ever changing international tax developments for business operations and transactions.
- You will be part of one of our dedicated tax team dealing with international taxation for financial services, investment funds, corporate multinationals, real estate or private equity, etc..;
- You will assist a wide range of multinational and local clients with their tax affairs, and help them aligning their tax and legal structure with their global operations through a multi-disciplinary approach;
- You will support, develop a team of junior talents and ensure high quality services;
- You will build strong relationships with our clients and will beneficiate both from our powerful worldwide network and internal pool of specialists;
- You will participate to internal trainings, attend client meetings, conferences and international events on a regular basis.
- You own a diploma from university in economics, law or from a business school, ideally with a major in Tax;
- You have 3 to 5 years international tax experience gained through working within an audit/tax advisory firm, law firm or a financial institution. Having an experience in Luxembourg is considered as an asset;
- You are fluent in English; French is considered as an asset;
- You have a methodical and organised approach to work, strong analytical skills and good communication skills. You are also recognised for your team spirit and ability to coach and develop people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.