Consultant or Senior Consultant in Corporate Finance and Valuation
A career in Deals Valuation, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations unlock greater value from existing assets and ongoing capital expenditures as well as new acquisitions, investments, and complex corporate arrangements. We focus on a series of services, such as acquisition and disposal valuation advice including deal pricing and negotiation support, strategic value consulting for improvement of corporate and capital management decisions, financial modelling and value analysis. In short, upon being a member of our team, you will support clients to make profound strategic decisions, better conduct business transactions and decisions, appropriately allocate capital investment, and satisfy regulatory requirements with professional skills and in-depth industry knowledge.
Services provided by department: To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Services provided by department:
- Business valuation
- Real estate valuation
- Intangible assets valuation
- Valuation for IFRS purposes (PPA, PPE)
- Mergers and Acquisitions support
- Business plan development
- Financial model development
- Market analysis
- Feasibility study
- Review of valuation reports.
- It’s good if you have experience in valuation and financial modelling
- Practical experience in financial modelling, ability to structure and build complex financial models / business plans
- Practical experience in valuation of tangible (incl. real estate) and intangible assets
- Preferably experience in Big4;
- MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word proficiency
- Practical experience in report writing and the preparation of presentation
- Excellent knowledge of English, Ukrainian and Russian languages
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting or other technical specialties National valuation certificate
- International valuation certificates (RICS, TEGoVA) is a big plus
- Ongoing participation in and / or completion of one of the following professional qualifications is an advantage: CFA and / or CIMA, ACCA, CPA
- Strong numerical & financial analytical skills and general business knowledge
- Ability to operate in multitask environment and meet tough deadlines
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.