Financial Risk (Financial Services) Manager, Business Consulting, Singapore
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are the only professional services organisation who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated consulting,assurance,tax, and transaction services.
As part of the Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice you will provide a well-integrated broad array of risk management services to financial institutions.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Manager in the FSRM team, you will be leading EYservices in the market through business development, project planning and high-quality project execution. You will be leading projects relating to:
- Design, assessment, and benchmarking of financial risk management policies and frameworks covering a range of risk domains such as credit risk, market risk, operational risk, liquidity risk, climate risk, and integrated risk topics viz., capital adequacy and stress testing measurement methodologies in financial institutions (FI)
- Lead emerging risk topics such as model risk or climate risk
- Lead development of AI/ machine learning use cases in financial risk
- Consistently deliver quality client services by leading teams, designing offerings, managing risks and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements, market standards, and key challenges for aforementioned financial risk domains
- Experience with advanced data analytics solutions and approaches incl. machine learning
- Understanding or experience in following programming languages or tools is a plus: Python, R, MATLAB, SQL, Tableau, SAS, SQL etc.
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills
- Effective leadership, project management and teamwork skills
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Min 5years or more relevant experience relevant risk management domain, a few years of which in a consulting firm
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree inEconomics, Banking and Finance, Computational Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or equivalent preferred
- Industry related certification is a plus (e.g., FRM, CPA/ CA, CFA)
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization
What we offer
- Continuous learning:You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you:We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership:We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.