Accounts Payable with French-Fixed term
If you have an analyst mind and if you would like to work in the largest "in-house" finance organization. This role could be your chance to achieve value experience. Moreover, finance positions will give you the opportunity to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders.
If you are already experienced in Finance, Accounting or Economics, have a lot of motivation to work and strong communications skills You should consider to join our team. We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate and develop; but most of all, be yourself.
This is Fixed Term contract for 12 months.
Before end of contract support in movement to another team within the organization.
What’s the role?
As Associate – Account Payable you will be responsible for processing a lot of invoices a month up to operating units and several ERPs including GSAP, SERP, SAP EP Blueprint, Legacy SAP, JDE, and Sun.
More specifically, your role will include:
- Process invoices in accordance with standard procedures set out in the standard AP Work Instruction as well as in the agreed-upon country specific guidelines.
- Investigate queries raised by stakeholders.
- Exercise diligence in reviewing and unblocking invoices.
- Ensure delivery within agreed global and local performance metrics.
- Timely and accurate processing – take ownership and initiative until transaction is successfully and accurately processed.
- Input information into systems, maintain and update account records.
- Communicate with internal and external customers in an effective and efficient manner.
Bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred;
We are looking for candidates who have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting or Finance. Beyond that, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
- Have enough knowledge on withholding taxes, VAT and other tax.
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but not required.
- Possess basic Financial Accounting knowledge.
- Good English communication skills min. B2/C1.
- Good French communications skills min. B2/C1
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Computer literate - knowledge of SAP application and other Microsoft software is a plus
- Fast and accurate data input skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
Translated Company Description
Fixed Term contract for 12 months.
Before end of contract support in movement to another team within organization.
French Language Allowance.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.