Tax Advisory- Manager/Senior Manager
Manager/Senior Manager- Tax Advisory
Tax Manager, Tax Senior, Tax Assistant Manager, Tax Senior Manager, Tax Assistant, ATT, CTA, ICAS, ACCA
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We are looking for someone who want to be more than just a team member, but who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals.
As a dynamic Tax Advisory Manager or Senior Manager, you will work closely with our regional Head of Tax, Partners, Directors, and team members to provide tax advisory services to a varied client base. You will focus a large part of your time in supporting the team to deliver tax advisory services to existing clients, whilst also working with senior management to grow the service line further where possible. You will assist in managing the tax team by hearing the voice of your team members, conducting appraisals, providing coaching and mentoring to support their development.
As you will be a key member of the team, previous tax experience within practice is essential, however we will consider candidates coming from a compliance or advisory background- or a mix of both. We are looking for someone with a strong technical knowledge, the ability to carry out research into complex areas of tax legislation, manage complex projects, help upskill the tax team, and help to undertake business development in the region. In terms of qualifications, we would ideally be expecting an ATT or CIOT qualified tax specialist with a track record of tax technical work and client wins.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a busy Tax Advisory team. Where you will be working on a wide variety of clients from High Net Worth Individuals to Corporate Groups to sole traders and everything in between. The advisory projects encompass the interaction of all the taxes.
The position will be crucial to the overall success of the team and therefore your own future progression and development will be encouraged and supported.
Does this sound like the opportunity you are looking for?A note from the Hiring Manager
"This role provides an exciting opportunity for someone with tax experience and qualification to move from a compliance role and into a role which is solely advisory. This opens the door to varied projects and experience with excellent on the job training, together with the opportunity to advance your career within a dynamic business.”What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 33 days annual leave+ your birthday off– Time to focus on your friends and family and what’s important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Flexible Working -Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Lead Incentive Scheme – We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.