Risk Assurance Audit Partner/Director
Risk Assurance Partner
Location- Midlands Region
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? Then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you are in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together. Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey – Your Voice – Your Success ".
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, and the Nordics. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!To get the job that you'll love
Our Risk Assurance team support clients with services such as:
- Internal Audit services
- Data Analytics
- Governance and Strategy Assurance
- Transformation Programme Assurance
- Business Process Assurance and Improvement
- Special Investigations and Advisory Support
We are looking for a leader to drive the next phase of growth for this team. Working collaboratively as part of a wider Risk Advisory team to:
- Grow Internal Audit services across in the Midlands Region in support of the Risk Advisory growth plan for Internal Audit services.
- Broaden the Risk Assurance services we offer to sectors such as the Financial Service sector and the Commercial sector.
- Provide leadership in developing the internal audit methodology, reporting and service offering
- Provide leadership to and substantially grow the Risk Assurance team.
- You will report into the Central Regional Partner Team and be a member of the National Risk Assurance Group Leadership Team reporting to the UK Head of Internal Audit.
- To succeed you will need experience of leading assurance services teams in a professional practice environment, including working in close collaboration with technology assurance and other advisory professionals. You will also need a passion for getting to know clients’ and potential clients’ as people, developing insight into their risk issues and selling compelling propositions that deliver real value to their organisations.
- For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions, including the opinions of staff of all levels. We are looking for someone who want to be more than just a leader, but who wants to join a family of likeminded individuals.
- One of the most exciting aspects of this role will be creating your own team of Risk Assurance specialists within a wider national Risk Advisory Practice. A commitment to people, and to developing and retaining talent is therefore a key attribute. As a senior leader within our firm and within the wider Risk Advisory service line, you will be fully supported by the rest of the leadership team.
"This is a great opportunity for an established or aspiring internal audit leader to join our ambitious national internal audit team. We want to grow our internal audit capacity and capability in the Midlands region and this role provides an exciting opportunity for a talented and progressive to leader to help us create a high performing team and grow our business. You will be joining a highly ambitious and forward forward-thinking organisation committed to quality and delivering great client service. "What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave (38 for Partners) inc.bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme (applicable to up to and including Associate Director level)
-We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Private Medical Cover (applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combineboth a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks(both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work indifferent ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to YuLife
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.