Senior Associate Corporate Tax Compliance (m/f)
A career in our Tax Compliance Services practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team helps our clients with compliance across all taxes, statutory accounting and complex tax reporting. You’ll focus on bookkeeping and monthly reporting, drafting, auditing and filing of local statutory financial statements, and transaction processing.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Our Tax and Accounting department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Our teams work hand-in-hand with our other lines of service to help our local and international clients in accounting, tax and corporate secretarial matters. We provide comprehensive assistance to companies seeking to set up in Luxembourg and provide continuing support during all their life (i.e. mergers, sales, liquidations, corporate restructuring, etc).
As a Senior Tax and Accounting Associate (m/f), you will have the opportunity to:
- Review tax provision or tax returns;
- Be part of tax due diligence process;
- Answer to tax technical questions from clients in the framework of their compliance and structuring process;
- Assist clients in tax disputes with the tax authorities;
- Be in charge of day-to-day management of the client files, including any accounting and tax matters;
- Share your knowledge and coach more junior staff to contribute to their development.
- You have a 5-year degree in economics or accounting (or similar studies);
- You demonstrate an experience of at least 3 years in an accounting department and/or tax compliance department;
- You have a good knowledge of LUX GAAP. Understanding of other accounting principles (US GAAP, IFRS, EU Directive), is an additional significant asset;
- You have a good knowledge of the Luxembourg tax system. Understanding of the international tax system would be considered as an asset;
- You are supportive of the use of technology;
- You enjoy working in teams and look for an open-minded and friendly environment;
- You speak English fluently, French or German would be considered an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.