Senior Accountant (Chinese based Infrastructure)
If you are seeking for a stable working environment with a Hong Kong Listed company, it is a great opportunity for you to join! Due to promoting a Senior Accountant to Assistant Manager and also about the business expansion, we are currently hiring a new Senior Accountant to join us!
Our client is a Hong Kong Listed Conglomerate based in China with businesses across Property, Logistics, Porting and other Trading businesses. We are looking for an independent candidate to join our team!
- Responsible for daily accounting functions, budget and forecast, and treasury management.
- Prepare full sets of monthly consolidated accounts independently, including supporting schedules.
- Participate in the preparation of interim and annual report including preparation of consolidation schedules.
- Liaise with business units and internal teams for finance and accounting matters.
- Assist in reviewing annual planning and progress report of internal audit and risk management.
- Participate in regulatory compliance matters including the assistance of the preparation of announcements, circulars and corporate correspondence.
- Responsible for taxation under different jurisdictions including preparation of tax computations of Hong Kong incorporated companies.
- Liaise with auditors, bankers and other professional parties.
- Perform ad hoc assignments and other duties when required.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines and qualified member or finalist of HKICPA or equivalent.
- At least 5 years' of relevant experience, preferably gained in listed company.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy. High level of logical thinking, analysis, and reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Detail-oriented, well organized with the ability to prioritize, and able to cope with tight deadlines under pressure.
- Experience in handling accounting system Flex/Kingdee is a plus.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and Chinese word processing.
We are offering the right candidate:
- Guaranteed 13 months
- Up to 2 months bonus
- 14 annual leaves