Executive Risk Manager | Asset Finance |Greenfield opportunity
If you are passionate about playing a key role in the success of a hugely exciting asset finance leader, we want to hear from you. Our client is experiencing continued growth, and your exceptional talent as an Executive Enterprise Risk Manager is needed to round out an already brilliant team. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your skill set, enjoy a clear career path and share a dynamic workplace with a company that values work-life balance. This is a role within a large financial services firm in its infancy with the chance to build something from scratch and make a real difference to how the business operates.
Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance & Enterprise risk, this role will have key responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Oversight of the implementation and execution of all aspects of the risk management framework, ensuring process efficiency in line with the risk profile.
- Maturing the group's risk management framework and promoting a strong risk culture.
- Collaborating with key executives across the board to support the development of risk metrics and the risk appetite statement.
- Developing a deep business risk profile and providing thought leadership and advice to the business on enterprise risk management.
- Providing training and workshops to foster a risk-conscious culture internally.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven track-record of taking a pragmatic, and commercial approach to the enterprise risk management and transformation with the ability to build strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders.
The ability to influence and lead teams, whilst ensuring the development of strong risk culture will be highly desirable, as this individual will be responsible for being a change leader within the organisation.
Ideally, a strong understanding of enterprise risk management within financial services including exposure to the risk appetite statement, board and committee papers and risk metrics.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney