AP Assistant Accountant - Leading retail
- Regional exposure in MNC company
- Opportunities to grow
Our client is a leading retail industry with a network of more than 400 locations and expanding, constantly aiming for excellent customer experience, cultivating strong diverse work culture.
- Responsible for key aspects of the AP function
- Ensure prompt delivery of information for timely month end close of accounts payable sub-ledger
- Prepare, analyze and review invoices, payments, credit notes, invoice and inventory adjustments
- Prepare, analyze and review journal entries for AP and Inventory related GL accounts
- Prepare, analyze and review AP and Inventory related reconciliations, reports, schedules and vendors' Statement of Accounts
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, following up on relevant queries or issues if needed.
- Assist with internal and external audits, as well as tax/legal reporting requirements as necessary
- Assist with month-end/year-end AP closing procedures
- Review processes periodically to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Prepare ad hoc reports and participate in projects impacting finance function
- Supervise, manage and coach team members, support them in resolving payment issues
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Professional qualification such as CA or CPA will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of AP or audit experience
- Proficient in excel and word
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well independently
- Self-motivated, team oriented, resourceful
This is an exciting permanent position with attractive remuneration & benefits package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Swee Kee Chu on +65 6416 9889.