Group Financial Controller
- Come and join this data consultancy who work within the property sector
- Become the no2 in the Finance with a view to being the successor to the CFO in due course
Who's the client?
- My client are a small listed consultancy who work on behalf of their clients in the property industry, providing them with knowledge and data on demand throughout their project life cycles
- They have operations across Europe with offices in Ireland, London and other parts of North Europe
- They are expected to turnover £50m in the next 2-3 years through organic growth and acquisition
What will you be doing in the role?
- Reporting into the CFO, you will run the day to day corporate accounting team
- You will oversee all periodic reporting including quarterly reporting, under IFRS
- You will manage relationships with external stakeholders such as Auditors and Banks and handle investor relations
- You will be expected to up skill and develop your accounting team (5 reports)
- You will oversee treasury and tax and improve the controls environment as the company continues to grow
What is the client looking for?
- Someone with a good chunk of time spent outside of an accounting practice
- Someone with an Audit background
- Someone who has worked in a publicly listed company or Group Function
- Someone capable of meeting the demands of investors and managing the C Suite
- Someone confident with running a medium sized team
- Someone who is capable of managing periodic reporting and ensuring statutory requirements are met
What's the reward?
- 15% bonus
- 6-10% matched pension
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working 2 days a week
- Private medical