Analyst in Finance and Performance Team | Paid Internship
Who we're looking for
Immerse yourself in diverse and welcoming community of Deloitte Consulting. If your mind is both analytical and creative, you enjoy challenges and appreciate ambitious tasks, you’ll thrive joining our team. We commit to help you develop your consulting and leadership potential and give you the chance to challenge yourself on some client projects. If you’ve not chosen a career yet but already know that Finance is your scope of interest and you know you want to do something that makes a difference, this is a great place to start.
Analyst in Finance and Performance Team
based in Warsaw Q22 (combination of office-based & remote work)
What do we expect from a perfect candidate?
- Academic background in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Advanced in MS Office, particularly in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Additional skills in analytical and BI IT tools will be an asset e.g. Power BI, Tableau or SAS
- A strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, with a demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member
- Able to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions with strong analytical skills
- Very good English language skills, any additional language will be an asset
- Ongoing certification and initial exams already passed for ACCA, CIMA, CFA will be an additional asset
Your future role
What will your typical day look like?
Picture yourself as an integral part of a team engaged in providing Finance transformation, performance management and advisory services to help our clients improve their business. You will analyse issues, contribute to developing recommendations and construct creative presentations to deliver insightful solutions. On top of this, you will find yourself part of a team of talented professionals who are passionate about putting the client first and getting to the right answer.
What we offer
- Working from office or home office (we plan to go hybrid when the situation settles down)
- Flexible working hours and part time employment for students (if required)
- Permanent employment or contract of mandate
- Medical and health insurance, multisport card and other lifestyle benefits
- Language courses and development path to fit your needs
- Work for well-known brands
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
The Finance and Performance team specializes in supporting CFOs and Finance functions guiding our clients to the best possible business decisions. Whether they’re facing a specific challenge in the scope of Finance function or grasping new opportunities, from target operating model transformation to dedicated innovative Finance solutions our team is there to support and advice the clients. You will get opportunities to work with various Polish and multinational organisations, from start-ups to internationally recognised brands. You would be involved in supporting the team delivering projects supporting our clients along the journey of Business Model Transformation, Business Planning, Controlling and Analytics and Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.