Project Manager - Transfer Agency
Who we are looking for:
This Project Manager role involves responsibility for project coordination of client projects within Transfer Agency – including scope definition, planning, risk management, stakeholder management and project governance. The role reports into the IFDS Change Management Group in Dublin, Ireland.
Experience in managing projects and interaction with all groups involved in the project lifecycle, both internal and external is key, with a client facing element being preferred but not mandatory.
What you will be responsible for:
As a Project Manager - Change Management:
- Manage operational and technical system change projects within the Transfer Agency department
- Develop the Business Case in conjunction with the Project sponsor.
- Develop project scope based on the objectives together with input from the appropriate stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Engage extensively with clients to establish exact requirements, agree solutions and define timeframes for project deliverables
- Coordinate of stakeholders across multiple locations and time zones
- Focus on governance, documentation and sign of same throughout the life cycle of the project
- Proactively identify and manage project risks and issues and track same
- Perform a cost/benefit analysis under the direction of the Project Owner
- Monitor project milestones
- Report project status and issues to business unit on a regular basis.
- Present project updates and key decisions at program level steering meetings
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing and implementation planning
- Assist with the development of the Training Program for the project
- Interface with other business units involved in the project and coordinate activities across all organizations and stakeholders involved in the project
- Coordinate internal Legal & Risk requests
- Work within the TA PMO structure and ensures that all standard templates are used
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously and management of pipelines of small related projects will also be a feature of the role
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- 4-5 years of management/supervisory/project management experience in financial services
- End to end experience of project lifecycle
- Experience with client facing engagement and management of same
- Knowledge of Transfer Agency function an advantage
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance, business administration, or equivalent professional qualification
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Project)
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.