Regional O2C Manager [ SSC based in Johor Bahru]
My client is looking for high-caliber candidates to support their delivery of Order to Cash (OTC) services for the APAC market. The successful incumbent will need to ensure both the processes are in compliance to Group policies and procedures, and local statutory requirements. Support and drive continuous improvement/automation.
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. My client is looking for high-caliber candidates to support their delivery of Order to Cash (OTC) services for the APAC market. The successful incumbent will need to ensure both the processes are in compliance to Group policies and procedures, and local statutory requirements. Support and drive continuous improvement/automation.
Oversea Treasury, accounts receivables and credit & commission activities within the Shared Services Centres
- Ensure the current processes in place can be easily subjected to audit. Describe its links and interactions with other processes especially with regards to local specificities
Conduct regular training sessions to bring users to a good system & processes knowledge and to speed up on the main processes such as Credit Management.
Manage systems access: validate accesses following segregation of duty principle, manage user access periodic review
Ensure security of payments; Ensure that treasury group principles are followed in hedging, cash recycling.
Ensure that BUs have the means to manage credit risk and overdue and thus participate in the improvement the Working Capital
Optimize the operations of the various Customer in Credit Shared Service Centres; Provide the group with global credit insurance and check its good application
For Accounts Receivables, Credit & Commissions:
Develop and maintain reporting tools
Analyze performance data and set quality objectives
Track progress against process performance targets
In relation with IT support functions and the global BPO, manage all system evolutions (in project context or not) : design, acceptance tests, delivery in production planning, user communication or training
Ensure the project management of the region's systems evolution projects, in relation with the process managers concerned, the IT support functions and the global BPO.
Contribute in designing and distributing group procedures and best practices by identifying issue and maintain latest procedures and instructions
Communicate with process users to identify issues. Identify risks and opportunities with the current process.
Investigate and propose process improvements. Propose any changes to existing processes that would improve their efficiency or security.
- At least 8 years of OTC experience, with prior Managerial Experience being a MUST
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Exposure to ERP Systems such as SAP NICE, SAP BEST
- Other systems: Cashpooler, DFT Portal, FX ALL; Cofanet, BVD Orbis, Power BI, COR, etc.
- Experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) will be advantageous
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Assertive, creative, and ready to work in a changing environment
- Great remuneration package
- Opportunity to experience MNC work culture
- Opportunity to work closely with Regional Finance Director
- Amazing career advancement
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact En Xin Yap on +603 2302 4065.