Legal Entity Accounting ,ENO #191651
Production of the monthly US GAAP Financial-Statements by performing standard month close activities and ledger validation. Understanding the entity numbers and preparing the analytical review for the global LERP meeting. Perform the account ownership reconciliations and sign off.
Coordinating with product control, auditors and Tax department on an ad-hoc basis. Production of annual IFRS GAAP published financial-statements. Having an understanding of the regulatory reporting process and ensuring that a hand off of the financial numbers to the regulatory group.
Perform SOX controls and ensure adequate documentation to support the performance.
Review of New Business transactions and the setting of new business ‘conditions’ to the upstream owners including front office, operations and product control. Preparation of management reporting pack on a monthly basis.Your future colleagues
The team is a well-diversified and consists of junior accountants which will be led by an AVP. The wider APAC team consists of about 25-30 members and is led by 3 VPs and a Director.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
- Qualified accountant or an MBA Finance with relevant experience and additional skills as follows:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Outstanding attention to detail with proven ability to multi-task in a complex environment
- Ability to learn and apply learning quickly
- Outstanding team-player along with strong problem solving skills
- Time management – organizing and prioritizing work
- Strong manager, can work independently and can meet strict reporting deadlines
- Proficient in Investment Banking industry
- Financial and Management Accounting with CA / Accountancy qualification
- Proficiency in US GAAP / IFRS
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.