- Invoice Processing
- Should be able to handle all kind of Critical Invoices in the process.
- Issue Investigation and follow-up for resolution.
- Backup for Site contacts in the Process.
- Subject Matter Expertise in the Process.
- Initiate Process improvement Idea.
- Generating and Implementing New Ideas.
- Maintaining Error Trackers and follow-up for resolution.
Education Qualification & Years of Experience:
BCom / MCom / MBA
- 2 to 3 years Accounts Payable with Invoice Processing
- Should be flexible to work in Night Shifts
- ok to work on Third party payroll
- should be ready to join in 15 days.
- Good accounting knowledge
- Good Analytical, research and follow-up skills
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Must be accurate and detail oriented
- Good command over MS Excel and Word
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.