Brief Job Description:
- Invoice Processing – PO and Non-PO invoice processing
- Should be able to handle all kind of Critical Invoices in the process.
- Issue Investigation and follow-up for resolution.
- Backup for Site contacts in the Process.
- Subject Matter Expertise in the Process.
- Initiate Process improvement Ideas.
- Generating and Implementing New Ideas.
- Maintaining required trackers and process metrics.
Education Qualification & Years of Experience:
- BCom / MCom / MBA
- 2 Year Accounts Payable is preferred
- Should be flexible to work in Night Shifts (usually 03:30 PM to 12:30 AM Shift)
Knowledge, Skill & Abilities
- Good accounting knowledge
- SAP Knowledge on invoice processing (Mandatory)
- Good Analytical, research and follow-up skills
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Must be accurate and detail oriented
- Good command over MS Excel and Word
Additional Information like Lean, Six-Sigma, knowledge of Spanish/Portuguese language, etc.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.