Depositary Analyst, Associate 1
Who we are looking for?
You! You will be the brains behind our work. Are you interested in broadening your knowledge about fund industry? Are you a detail-oriented person? Are you a true team player? If your answer is yes, then – yes! – we are looking for you! Join us and we will equip you with the knowledge and training that you need to play a valuable role in your team and establish a long term career with us here at State Street.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
Depositary Services – responsible for overseeing the whole fund’s activity during the fund lifecycle according to the European and local regulations. Our goal is to protect the investors and ensure the fund acts in line with the UCITS V or AIFM directives as well as country regulations. We cooperate with all the parties involved in fund services delivery, such as Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, Custody etc.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Eagerness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Being a team player
- Attention to details
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Economics/Finance or other Business-related studies - preferred but not obligatory
- Communicative level of English - both verbal and written
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Additional language would be an asset (German, Italian
- Competitive Remuneration Package: base salary and annual performance-based review.
- Regular employment contract.
- Generous leave entitlements including: a maximum of 26 days as an annual level, Birthday Holiday, Anniversary Days Off (3rd and 5th year of work service), up to 4 volunteering days.
- Comprehensive benefits offering – VIP Healthcare insurance including dependents, Contributory Pension scheme, Life insurance, Employee Assistance Program, foreign language classes fully paid by employer, Social Fund (sports card), eye care assistance – glasses refund.
- Comprehensive training and career development programs focused on both technical and soft skills.
- Global BeWell Programme focused on employees financial, emotional and physical health.
- Work life balance: State Street encourages employees to maintain a work life balance that enables them to achieve an equilibrium between work, family and personal obligations that is supported by our flexible working policy, which includes Balanced Work Scheme and Time Off in Lieu.
- Supporting local communities (volunteering) and opportunities for employees to contribute to charities.
- We are leaders in the marketplace in respect of inclusion and diversity because we believe that diverse teams perform better and inclusive organisations are better places for people to work.
- Modern facilities and offices with excellent transport links.
- Coffee dock stations, shower & changing facilities, locker rooms and car/bike parking spaces available for all employees.
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.