OTC Business Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for:
Business analyst experienced in trade processing, with sound knowledge of Derivatives, is required to work within the change management department to perform detailed analysis of requirements, liaise with the business groups and external parties. The candidate will demonstrate experience working with middle and back office derivatives processing to define detailed requirements and working alongside the technical resources to build technical solutions.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Officer you will:
- Directs the gathering of business/system requirements by facilitating user meetings, interviewing users, and researching and resolving issues.
- Makes judgments on gathered analysis information, using flowcharting and other methodologies.
- Leads the analysis of current processes and recommends solutions and improved processes.
- May assume overall responsibility for and follow up of the project execution until the product is implemented and utilized.
- Leads and reviews draft detailed requirements and related documentation.
- Monitors project planning and management by documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing project documentation.
- Utilize expert level of knowledge of implementation project and user needs.
- Demonstrates understanding of the impact of problems on the organization as a whole, and facilitate collaboration to achieve resolutions.
- Leads the planning, configuration and execution of testing efforts for new developments, including but not limited to Business User Acceptance Testing (BUAT) & Client User Acceptance Testing (CUAT)
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Understanding of Change Management & Testing management
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong Client Management skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong experience as a business analyst or Derivatives SME
- Working knowledge of OTC Derivative products strongly preferred
- MS Office Products
- Macro/VBA knowledge preferred
- Use a broad array of communication tools to inform, persuade, influence, direct and facilitate communication within project teams and between Business and Technical teams.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.