Treasury Operations Manager
This FTSE 100 business has recently gone global and is experiencing high levels of growth across the board. The Treasurer is looking for a highly capable Treasury Operations Manager to assist them in building out the treasury function and establishing BAU processes.
Our client is a global player in the retail technology space, based in North London. They have recently experienced a huge amount of growth and as a result are expanding headcount across finance and treasury. This is a UK business that has now expanded operations worldwide.
The Treasury Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Establishing new processes and procedures across treasury
- Running day to day middle and back office treasury operations
- Supporting ongoing implementation of the new TMS
You will have:
- Previous experience in a Treasury Operations Manager role
- Ideally a professional qualification (AMCT, ACCA, CIMA, ACA etc)
- Demonstrable experience with setting up various aspects of treasury
- Demonstrable experience with TMS transformation and implementation
Competitive salary and benefits package along with flexible working which can be discussed upon application.