Senior Reporting Specialist - Trading Partner Finance
Trading Partner Finance (TPF) is a high performing Global team, enabling the supply chain to get products to patients and consumers on-time through strong partnership with the business and strategic BPOs.
The activities of the Trading Partner entities principally cover the procurement, supply, import and export of bulk drug substance and finished materials product for intercompany and 3rd party cross border transactions in GSK. 95% of GSK’s trade passes through our teams and we are responsible for operating in compliance with global trade, legal & fiscal requirements. GSK operates in a highly dynamic environment and our activities are fundamental to the implementation of strategic business change.
The TPF Close & Control (C&C) team is responsible for delivering the financial reporting, compliance and control services for the 6 trading partners. Covering a wide scope of supply chain activity, mainly focused on intercompany transactions with some direct 3rd party sales, these entities have a combined turnover of ca. £17bn pa and inventory of >£1bn.
First of all you will play a key role in supporting receiving side of the migration process from London to Poznan
Your post-transition responsibilities will include – but non-exhaustively
- Provide set of financial activities related to P&L and Balance Sheet during the monthly cycle
- You will own your entity’s trial balance
- Support period end financial closing activities to ensure accurate and timely delivery of the IFRS reports and control the Balance Sheet for your scope
- Reviewing the documentation for all month-end control process
- Engage with key finance and non-finance stakeholders as required and manage these relationships
- Working closely with teams across the TPF organisation and wider Finance function
- Manage and support one or more accountants /analysts
- Accounting degree / qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar roles, including previous experience in accounting area
- Experience in financial reporting
- Experience in Control/SOX environment
- Experience in financial department in an international environment
- Fluent English
- Credible and comfortable working with senior management
- SAP experience will be a strong asset
- Previous experience in Statutory Accounting
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.