Risk Advisor, Internal Audit (Manager) (Multiple Positions) (452381)
Risk Advisor, Internal Audit (Manager) (Multiple Positions) (452381), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, San Francisco, CA.
Advise clients to understand and manage their business risks and verify the validity of their business information. Provide internal audit services to help clients align their internal audit strategy to the broader business strategy, conduct assessments and diagnostics, develop and execute internal audit transformations, and deliver outsourcing or co-sourcing services. Offer recommendations to clients on risk management issues by identifying, measuring, and analyzing operational or enterprise risks for an organization. Analyze new legislation to determine impact on risk exposure. Help clients address compliance, financial, and operational risks. Perform internal control testing, develop internal audit plans, and provide internal audit services on an outsourcing basis. Assess the client’s current state internal controls and SOX framework in order to mitigate risk.
Manage and motivate teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Accounting, Finance or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience. Alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree in Business, Management, Accounting, Finance or a related field and 4 years of work experience.
- Must have 3 years of public accounting and/or audit experience for mid to large-sized multinational clients.
- Must have 3 years of experience in assessing internal controls frameworks, including testing of design and operational effectiveness.
- Must have 3 years of experience in program management for large scale process, risk, controls, audit, or technology projects and programs.
- Must have 2 years of experience in performing internal audit risk assessments and developing risk remediation strategies.
- Must have 2 years of experience in Enterprise Resource Management or related risk analysis, process analytics, and business intelligence.
- Must have 2 years of experience in performing and interpreting gap analysis.
- Must have 2 years of experience in control rationalization, optimization, effectiveness or efficiency.
- Must have 2 years of experience in managing and supervising teams of professional employees and mentoring team members through development feedback and performance processes.
- Must be eligible to obtain CPA, CA, CISA, CIA, CISSP, CISM, CMA or PMP certification within one year of hire.
- Requires travel up to 50%, of which 20% may be international, to serve client needs.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.