Plant Controller, San José
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
What would you do?
- Work closely with Site Managers to deliver financial support and insights for the relevant Site.
- For their respective Site, leverage the use of FP&A and KBS support to execute on financial transaction activities including but limited to the standardisation of reporting and performance measurement.
- Acting as the accountable signature for Site Budget and Forecast, working with the relevant stakeholders to ensure these are completed at the right time.
- Work closely with the relevant Site Managers to drive plant efficiencies, reporting on progress to date to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with Senior stakeholders on investment opportunities, including informing on relevant decisions and supporting the development of the business case.
- Oversight and delivery of Site specific strategic projects.
- Partner and collaborate closely with the relevant GBS teams to ensure finance best practices are applied across all applicable processes, and identify opportunities for end-to-end process improvement and simplification.
What will you need to be successful?
- Excellent numerical and verbal reasoning, analytical and modelling skills, data analysis & insight led solutions orientation and good statistical knowledge.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, SAP experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English with other language capability an advantage
- Administration, Engineering, Economy, Finance or related
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.