Advisor Financial Analysis
Logistics REI controller team is responsible to plan, manage, and control cost optimization through partnering with Global Material & Logistics operational partners. Responsibility spans to the region assigned (AMER/EMEA/APJ). Attention to detail is a must, high level of business partnership, strong interpersonal and influential skills supporting a remote and diverse team.
- Global Logistics Expediate Controllership team
- Working closely with Material team, understand operational drivers surrounding actual results, prepare monthly accruals and perform billings matching against accruals
- Conduct regular interlock with various functions within Operations, Accounting & Finance
- Leading the financial close & Outlook deliverables
- Work closely with operations to identify and drive cost out projects.
- Focus on improving internal processes to increase accrual accuracy, streamline the accrual and billing matching processes and gain improved visibility to operational drivers
- Drive for Results – Deliver on commitments in a timely manner; proactively work on process improvements and understanding the business.
- Critical Thinking - Good analytical skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong communication skill – Ability to communicate across different levels and functions (verbal, written and presentations).
- Change management – Ability to adapt to a dynamic business environment and challenge status quo. Initiate elimination of non-value-add activities.
- Possess strong business acumen and work well in a team setting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance or Accounting
- Preferable 5-6 years’ experience in Audit, Controls & Compliance, Finance, Accounting or related fields preferred.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.