Acquisition Compliance Controller, San Juan del Río
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
What would you do?
- Provide detailed and valuable analysis on Cost Wedge by Ledger and work closely with the FD and FP&A Cost & Cash team.
- Enforcement of Group policies as they relate to Financial reporting, Tax, Treasury, Company Secretarial & Legal.
- Review and prepare monthly management accounts. Completion and filing of local statutory accounts (for all legal entities in country) to ensure that these are prepared in accordance with local requirements, deadlines, standards, and templates.
- Plan & execute partnering with GBS the transition of areas withing finance into the GBS structure, such as OTC, P2P and RTR.
- Assist in the due diligence process for acquisitions and disposals.
- Liaise with business on projections and budgets to ensure forecasting by legal entity is accurate to calculate tax charge.
- Act as guardian of Internal Controls & Minimum Standards across all Finance functions which encompasses.
- Assist Regional Finance Lead to drive with local and regional functional leads and adequate control environment across the legal entities
What you will need to be successful?
- Previous experience in one of the Big 4 at least 4-6 years in areas such as Audit, or Due Dilligence (Consulting). Full proficiency in English Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.