Site Finance Business Partner, Guadalupe N.L.
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
The Site Finance Business Partner is accountable for turning information into performance insight/ foresight to ensure value creation across the relevant Site and supporting the drive in business performance help position Kerry as the customer's trusted partner. This role will play a key part in providing decision making support and challenge of key initiatves across the Site to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are achieved in line with Integrated Operations Strategy.
- Work closely with Site Managers to deliver financial support and insights for the relevant Sire
- For their respective Site, leverage the use of FP&A and GBS support to execute on financial transaction activities including but limited to the standarisation of reporting and performance measurement.
- Acting as the accountable signature for Site Budget and Forecast, working with the relevant stakeholders to ensure these are completed at the right time.
- Work closely with the relevant Site Managers to drive plant efficiencies, reporting on progress to date to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with Senior stakeholders on investment opportunities, including information on relevant decisions and supporting the development of the business case.
- Oversight and delivery of Site specific strategic projects.
Qualifications and skills
- Between 3-5 years of experience in a Plant Controller/ Site Controller position in a manufacturing site, ideally in the food industry but is not limited.
- Previous experience having these responsibilities:
- Controlling in manufacturing sites
- Budget control and definition
- Fixed Assets and Inventory Control
- Risk Management (Inventory)
- Fluid in English
- Advanced level of Excel
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.