Project creation & capitalization
- Asset creation, retirements, sales, transfers, accelerated depreciation
- Maintain fixed asset register in SAP & review WBS elements and define settlement rules.
- Review Depreciation cycle run & Project settlements occurrence
- Ensure successful data transmission into reporting ledger, monthly check & review of reporting data into consolidation tool
- Forecast for OL & Share reports like asset listing, expected realizable value, retirements, CAPEX, Flux analysis
- Provide 10 K & 10 Q disclosure requirements, forecast Intangibles amortization.
- Depreciation areas – Local GAAP, Tax & US GAAP and special adjustment handling per statutory law compliances.
- IFRS, GAAP differences & accounting standard guidelines.
- Review SOX compliance, Internal controls & handle, support audit queries (external & internal) from PI perspective.
- Tax reports per country specific requirements.
- Blackline reconciliations review of PI with relevant substantiations & make sure no un-reconciled transactions exists for reporting.
- Handle escalations & ad-hoc requests & manage committed TAT.
- Readiness to pick up project assignments per requirement with timely actions & high quality.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.