Manager/Senior Manager, Tax Accounting
- Manage the tax compliance and reporting requirements including the review of tax returns, tax payment calculations, tax forecasts and provisions, deferred tax calculations as well as technical analysis in support of statutory audit.
- Assist in implementing various tax strategies to ensure optimization and provide tax advice to relevant stakeholders on business development initiatives
- Build collaborative working relationships with respective business teams and external advisors to identify, research and analyze tax issues and planning opportunities.
- Monitor local and international tax environment developments, analyze and interpret tax laws and regulations as well as implementing necessary measures/initiatives.
- Review and improve tax compliance processes for the Group to ensure that stay robust and relevant
- Manage and lead the automation initiatives within the Tax function
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant taxation experience within Accountancy firms or commercial firms
- Effective project, people and time management skills
- Team player with strong analytical mind and attention to details
- Solid tax knowledge and experience
- Good leadership skills, proactive, committed and able to work under pressure
- Possess initiative and ability to work independently