AR Accountant (Swiss MNC)
It is a Great Opportunity for candidates who are looking for an expanding company with a stable working hours working environment! We are actively hiring a new AR Accountant to join our team due to company expansion, as the market leader in our industry, we are proud to foresee records will be broken in 2022.
Our client is the market leader in Technology Risk Management & Supply Chain Supporting based in Switzerland. Due to current expansion we are hiring a new headcount across the AR team.
- Oversee the billing process, Inputting contracts and responsible for issuing debit / credit notes.
- Perform bank reconcilaitions.
- Perform anlaysis on AR aging, bad debts calculation and follow up with outstanding AR.
- Responsible for general financial accounting & assist in month end closing.
- Perform various reconciliations of account balances, ledgers and sub-ledgers.
- Assist in annual budgeting and reforecast process
- Handle various ad hoc projects.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience, experience in Accounts Receivable function is a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in MS Excel, Access and experience on Oracle is an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure and overtime.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Immediately available is an added advantage.
We are offering the right candidate:
- Guaranteed 13 months
- Up to 2 months bonus
- 14 annual leaves