As an Accountant, you will be leading your team to ensure accurate and timely month end closing of accounts.
Our client is a leading travel retail company with regional presence.
- Ensure month-end and year-end closing processes are completed timely and accurately
- Prepare and analyze monthly management and financial reports, internal and external schedules/reports
- Review account reconciliation of sub ledgers to general ledger and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Identify areas with exposure to risk and provide solutions to mitigate risks
- Provide timely support and work closely with other departments to accomplish objectives
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as required
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or related field
- Professional qualification such as CA or CPA will be an advantage
- 4 years of GL, consolidation or audit experience required
- Proficient in MS Office such as Excel and Word
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and resourceful
This is an exciting permanent role with good remuneration package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.