Accounts & Admin Executive
The successful incumbent will be working in a S.13X Family Office entity, responsible for financial accounting, compliance with regulations and management reporting.
Our client is a S.13X Family Office entity with global financial investments that covers all traditional and alternative asset classes.
- Oversee full accounting processes with good understanding of I/SFRS and practical applications
- Maintain and review full sets of accounts (AP/AR/GL)
- Finalize monthly closing, reporting on budget to actual
- Bank reconciliations and manage petty cash
- Prepare financial statements including financial analysis, reports, cash flow forecasting and annual budget
- Ensure accuracy in records and information management
- Prepare for year end audit and liaise with respective auditors and authorities
- Manage relationship with service providers such as bankers, agents, auditors and etc.
- Prepare and submit annual tax and related regulatory returns
- Provide admin and HR support including payroll preparation
- Oversee tenancy management and facilities management
- Provide other administrative support such as files and documents archiving
- Professional qualification or equivalent, with 3 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in MS Office suite such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Resourceful, self-motivated and passionate individual
This is a permanent position with the opportunity to learn and grow.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.