As a Tax Senior you will be a direct point of contact for a diverse and interesting range of clients, helping support them with a variety of compliance matters.
This award winning, Top 10 firm has seen dramatic growth in recent years, and so is looking to expand their tax team to further accelerate their growth. The Peterborough office prides itself as being part of the business community for 80 years.
As a Tax Senior, your key duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting a number of clients on a variety of compliance matters.
- Being a principle point of contact, working closely with clients to understand their business developments.
- Ensure clients are up to date with compliance obligations and legislative changes, as well as helping them to assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of new opportunities.
- Reviewing tax returns and computations whilst ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery.
- Working closely with partners, as well as other staff with ad-hoc duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Be forward thinking, with a positive and progressive outlook.
- Either be ATT part/fully qualified, on a CTA pathway, or qualified by experience.
- Have personal tax experience as to hit the ground running on starting the role.
- Experience with CCH is desirable.
- Experience with Agriculture, Medical, and Solicitor clients is desirable.
- Join a tight knit, close working team.
- Great progression opportunities, with a scope for advisory roles should this want to be pursued.
- Study Support offered.
- Agile and flexible working culture, with typically 2/3 days in the office.
- Regular social events.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Extensive learning and development opportunities, as well as career coaching.