Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a leading FMCG business based in York. Due to growth within the business, our client now have a new opportunity available for an Management Accountant to join their well established finance team on a permanent basis.
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an fast-paced, innovative and growing global business who have a great reputation on the market. Our client is the world leader in the design and production of metal and X-ray detectable tools and equipment made using detectable plastics and materials.
Due to continued growth of performance within the business our client now has a excellent opportunity for an part qualified accountant or a qualified by experience accountant to join their well established finance team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Group Finance Manager and being an integral part of the management accounts team this position will take full ownership over the management accounts production and preparation. Your duties will include but not be limed to; producing the end to end monthly management accounts, maintenance of the fixed asset register, balance sheet reconciliations, production of the quarterly VAT returns, cost and variance analysis, support in the budget setting process, be responsible for building relationships internally and externally.
- Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA) or qualified by experience
- End to end management Accounting experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic business with the ability to respond quickly and adapt well to change
- Experience and ability to build relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Proficient user of Excel
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks/projects
£35,000-£40,000 + career progression opportunities + free parking on site + full study support + fantastic on site benefits + competitive pension scheme.