Michael Page is recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a Not for Profit sector organisation in Leeds.
The organisation is based in the housing sector and provides support to various areas of W. Yorkshire.
The client is a Not for Profit sector organisation based in Leeds. They are looking to recruit a Finance Manager who will report directly into the Director of Finance. As a Finance Manager, you will play a huge part in the organisation and are encouraged to work autonomously and proactively. They implement a hybrid working pattern, with three days a week in the office and two days at home.
Duties for the Finance Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with the full management accounts process
- Working proactively with the accounts
- Presenting the accounts to non-financial budget-holders to inform them on appropriate decisions
- Working effectively with other directors across the organisation
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience with leading management accounts ESSENTIAL
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication skills ESSENTIAL
- Have an understanding of the housing sector DESIRABLE
- Be part-qualified or a fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA/ CIPFA) DESIRABLE
£30,000 + £35,000 Per Annum + 20 days holiday increasing to 25 plus 8 days bank holiday plus 8-12 days additional closure days + 5% Employe contribution and 4% Employee contribution + Hybrid Working