Key deliverables: The ideal candidate will perform the following deliverables with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Overseeing all company related accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) standards and regulatory requirements and develop appropriate reporting mechanisms and dashboards.
- Develop structured and well-designed financial reporting mechanisms for keeping management informed about the financial health of the company.
- Achieves accounting and financial objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; and preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations and accounting standards.
- Training of accounting & finance staff for updates, new policies, regulatory frameworks and regular review of their performance.
Active ACCA member
Articles (minimum 3 years) from top 10 CA firms in Pakistan with at least seven (2) years of professional experience after articles in Accounting & Finance at senior management level in a mid-sized or large enterprise.