Disclosure Staff Accountant (ENO-AVP) #182227
Your field of responsibility
A meaningful role as Disclosure Reporting Staff Accountant for Credit Suisse's US based operating entities:
- Responsible for the preparation of disclosure reporting for these entities from a head office, financial statement and regulatory reporting perspective under USGAAP
- Responsible for compliance with GAAP, SEC and regulatory requirements
- Exposed to new business activities, new accounting policies, and new regulations in the disclosure accounting area
- Manage relationships with CS management in New York, Zurich and Pune and other CS departments (e.g. Product Control, Legal Entity Accounting and Reporting), and liaison as necessary with external business partners (auditors, regulators and the SEC)
Your future colleagues
Legal Entity Standard Reporting (LESR) is a distributed team with 165 staff accountable for the Group and standalone financial statement disclosure reporting for the major legal entities within the Credit Suisse Group. The LESR Americas team based in Raleigh is a strong team responsible for the disclosure reporting, financial statement preparation and reporting and regulatory reporting for Credit Suisse’s US Intermediate Holding Company and its subsidiaries as well as Credit Suisse’s New York and Cayman Branches. Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an applicant who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. Along with proven experience of at least 2 years as a qualified accountant; equivalent experience auditing in a Big 4 or Finance Services institution preferred.
List of skill and qualification encouraged in an applicant:
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate optimally at all levels
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization including senior management within Group Finance
- Show initiative with dedication to learn, and love to multi-task while meeting defined timelines
- Work in a team and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications is essential
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.