Senior Accountant International Accounting and Tax Solutions (Dutch GAAP)
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
- Interact with a diverse range of multinational clients and monitor possible challenges and opportunities relevant to them;
- Prepare the conversion of accounts from management GAAP (USGAAP or IFRS) to local GAAP through the preparation of statutory financial statements and tax returns;
- Being the day-to-day point of contact in the team for ad hoc Dutch GAAP specific queries;
- Coach junior team members and assist project managers with the delivery of accounting and tax services to an international client portfolio;
- Assist with the preparation of tax calculations and returns according to local rules;
- Offer advice in relation with corporate tax, varying local taxes and accounting compliance with the support from our Global Tax Centre Europe.
Read and see more: GTCE Deloitte Belgium Tax
Let's talk about you
- Your solid experience in Statutory Accounting & Tax requirements across (parts of) Europe with a preference of the Netherlands and passion for the tax world means you’re constantly motivated to excel;
- You have a Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in accounting, audit or tax;
- You have a critical and analytical mind backed with Dutch GAAP and/or US GAAP/IFRS knowledge, other European GAAPs are an asset;
- You have a client-service mindset and have the confidence to make daring, pragmatic recommendations;
- You have an innate ability to motivate and manage people in a way that brings out the best in your team member.
Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem-solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients. At Deloitte, we advise a wide range of companies across multidisciplinary services ranging from accounting, tax, legal, mergers and acquisitions to services such as “business control & technology” and “strategy & growth” tailor-made solutions. At the same time, our team of advisors handles cases with a satellite vision, enthusiasm and know-how.
Tax lies at the crossroads of law, business and innovation so it’s subject to constant change. We get that. Our European Accounting Compliance & Tax Services Team is comprised of dedicated specialists who thrive on the challenges of companies active in multiple European countries and see the opportunities for our clients.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.