Assistant Vice President - Fund Accounting Systems Technician
We are looking for a Assistant Vice President - Fund Accounting Systems Technician to join our Fund Onboarding Team at Intertrust Group in Luxembourg.
With over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East, we are a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to our clients. Delivering high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. At Intertrust Group we work with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
As AVP – Fund Accounting Systems Technician, you play a critical role in the success of our business. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Investran product control and governance
- Assisting with systems implementation and integration projects within Intertrust
- Liaison with technology provider (FIS in this case) for version upgrades, bug fixes, patches etc.
- Working on end-to-end client implementation and onboarding projects
- Defining and designing system solutions around Investran
- Implementing regulations for new clients, as well as existing clients for new functionality requirements
- Reporting to clients and management team
- Supporting Luxembourg jurisdiction along with other jurisdictions using Investran
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 4 years working experience
- Have strong understanding of Investran and different modules within Investran – CRM, Accounting, Report wizard and Reporting services
- Have a good understanding of private equity life cycle and fund accounting process
- ACCA or similar qualification is considered a plus
- Are client-centric, pro-actively focusing on client’s needs
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged, challenge others and show commitment and ownership
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a diverse team
- Have an open-minded, common sense and can-do attitude
- Are open to receiving feedback from, and providing feedback to, all involved internal parties to further improve and grow
- Are accurate, flexible, hands-on and deliver their best work when facing a tight deadline
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any other language is a plus
What We Offer
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our heavily growing fund services team
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.