Credit Controller/ Cash Collection Consultant (Outsourcing)
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
- You are called-in for various in-house projects at the client as credit and/or cash collection professional. The content of the assignments differ from performing temporary support in the operational management of the credit management function, to consultancy projects covering all aspects of the ‘order-to-cash’ process;
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Making in- and outbound collection calls and emails in a professional manner in order to reduce DSO
- Ensure that the collections processes followed are in adherence with the correct procedures.
- Through your qualified service and a proactive way of thinking, you actively support Deloitte as first in class qualified financial service provider.
Let’s talk about you
- First relevant experience within the field of Credit Management and/ or Cash Collection;
- DSO, Ageing, Dunning and Dispute management are concepts that are familiar;
- You obtained a Master or Bachelor accountancy, economy or other financial degree;
- You are fascinated by the most common IT applications, the knowledge of one or more ERP packages is a plus;
- You are flexible and customer-friendly;
- You dispose of strong analytical and communicative skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem-solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients. At Deloitte, we advise a wide range of companies across multidisciplinary services ranging from accounting, tax, legal, mergers and acquisitions to services such as “business control & technology” and “strategy & growth” tailor-made solutions. At the same time, our team of advisors handles cases with a satellite vision, enthusiasm and know-how.
Financial Resources Outsourcing (FRO) is a made-to-measure solution for our clients. Within FRO, we temporarily join the client’s financial team to take co-charge of the financial administration, reporting and offering solutions and recommendations. These clients are MNCs, large Belgian companies and public organizations. When joining FRO, you will enter a team consisting out of experienced financial specialists in accountancy and financial management.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.