Senior Analysis & Change Project Manager # 161758
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Senior Business Analyst to manage and work on end-to-end project delivery. In this role you will have the opportunity to capture business requirements and translate business needs into technical systems and manage process improvement solutions. You will conduct detailed process analysis and drive the implementation of standardized processes and platforms across Finance. In this role you will be engaged in cross-functional collaboration e.g with Treasury, Product Control, Financial Accounting, Operation, Front Officer and IT. This role is for you, if you are an enthusiastic, detail oriented Senior Business Analyst / Project manager ready to take on key responsibilities within the Finance Change division.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Hold University degree or equal qualifying experience in Business Administration.
- Proven background (5+ years of experience) as a Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager.
- Experienced in working in / leading sizeable Finance projects and a proven track record in addressing complex topics & executing initiatives in the context of a large organization, preferably in the area of regulatory capital or liquidity reporting.
- Possess sound knowledge on Financial Products and Banking processes, consulting experience within financial institution is a plus.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- IT flair (to be able to challenge IT / understand IT constrains and maintained systems on project management level).
- Well-developed presentation and outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in English.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office suite (with key focus on MS Excel and Visio).
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.